Date(s) - 15/10/2021 - 17/10/2021
18:00 - 13:00
Lotsesteenweg 103 - 1653 Dworp
It has been two years! Two years since we could join forces and feel the freedom of coming home to an ICC Experience. Meeting old friends and making new ones. Travelling and expanding your horizons, discovering new ways to live your life to the fullest, independently, but together, learning from each other, enjoying ourselves like there is no tomorrow in an open and welcoming environment that is so unique to ICC. It was all impossible, but now, we are back… ICC Weekend 2021 for visually impaired and blind young people is here.
From Friday the 15th to Sunday the 17th of October 2021, ICC Belgium brings the ultimate weekend experience to Hanenbos, Dworp, Belgium. Surrounded by nature, this new modern and spacious location just outside Brussels will provide the ideal setting for the three days of enjoyment and positively challenging activities we have in store for you. Our key ingredients?
Informative technology and social skills workshops that boost your independence, enjoyable, fun and thrilling leisure time activities and plenty of opportunity to talk, have fun and form friendships, making this experience last until long after the weekend has ended.
Are you hearing of us for the first time or are you an ICC-veteran? Do you want to know all the ins and outs of audio and music production or set your first steps towards being a software developer? Would you like to be introduced in the art of doing make-up without sight, or working out without going to the gym? Are you in for some serious adventures in the surrounding forests or would you rather play board games or hang out in our cosy bar? It doesn’t matter. A weekend filled to the brim with enjoyment and togetherness is awaiting you. Feel like this is something not to miss? Let us know by filling this application form. Don’t wait too long though, as places are limited…
ICC Weekend 2021
Friday october 15th, 19:00 to Sunday October 17th 15:00
Hanenbos, Lotstesteenweg 103
- Blind or visually impaired people between 16 and 30 years old with a good working knowledge of English and basic computer and internet skills.
- Professionals and people interested in our project can also apply to attend workshops on Saturday Afternoon 13:00 16:00.)
95 euro, including all workshop sessions, leisure time activities, meals and accomodation.
Applying is possible until the 19th of September 2021.
- Subscribe as a participant
- Subscribe as a volunteer
- Subscribe for the open momentPlaces are limited and applications are only final after we send a confirmation of admittance mail and the participation fee has been received.Note that the faster you apply and the better your motivation letter is, the more chance you will have to be admitted.Also note that all our activities and events are subject to Belgian Covid regulations and we can not be held responsible for losses incurred due to travel restrictions.Furthermore, an European Covid-safe certificate will be required to attend the ICC weekend.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +32479014307 (Julien Benaouda)